Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thing 5

Well, this was a bit overwhelming at first, but I soon saw the wonder of it all. I liked the Flicker thingie...looked up Art, Ft. Collins and nature...really cool indeed. I can see how this would be great for my teaching. Only, I don't understand the difference between this and just googling a piece of art. One difference is that these are personal photos, not professional businesses or someone selling something. I liked the video about the kids holding up signs: digital learners, ok I get it! Not sure if I have enough time to do much about that though!

3 comments:

  1. I also looked trhough flickr. I didn't have to sign up to review anything, but it was fun to look around and see what's out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also wondering about the usefulness of Flikr as far as teaching goes. Perhaps with parent permission, students could take pictures and share them with the world. Just throwing that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! You are doing great and will learn so much!

    ReplyDelete