Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thing 6

I am going to try to import the picture that I played with on the Flicker Color Picker. Here goes....was easy and fun but I have to figure out how to get it on here or anywhere! I think that I could use this with my kids if I ever could get to use the computer lab. We only have 1 to share with the whole school. TIME is the biggest crunch with doing anything new. My principal says that we need to give up good things to make room for great things.

Ok that didn't....help! It said that the image couldn't be loaded, that there was an error.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for responding to my blog. I'm with you, feel like I'm here, there, all over the place. Hope to find your Flickr picture. We're sure having fun, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had problems with my RSS account. I eventually got it working but it took me awhile.
    I can't seem to find your flickr picture did you ever get it posted on here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some class time with lots of Q & A!

    ReplyDelete